Tuesday, January 13, 2009

To label or not to label???

Do stuff that sells or stuff that only the hardcore of the hardcore will come...but in the end the mass index will still be the mass media and the every changing style and ways of life...rather then the nomad hardcore that has just a certain style or way of life....

Bottom line to be a sell out and live large or be that ever I stand alone nomad...

Loads of weird ideas are running through my mind these day or you might say these few months....Guess being alive for the past 25 years have finally grew fruits of ideas and wicked,weird tunes that i can understand what more the world...But when i think about or have it played in my head....It fuckin kicks the shit of your asshole...

Word of the day you will never know if you don't try....
It's the same with love...it's like taking that 1st jump with your 12inch bmx frame across that 6feet ramp and never knowing how would you land of flip the fuck of your bike....

I need to break this void that i'm in now and do it...Maybe its a calling or i'm just having my midlife crisis at the young tender age of 25....

welcome home Ian...welcome to my weird twisted world where green is black and pink is pink...where lil men run along with prawns in their hand giving out random numbers and notes...where the full is never full...where nothing ever does make sense apart from the weird theory that mankind has set a long time ago...where words are not what it seems,like why can't water be fire and fire be water...why not apple for a pear and pear for an apple...
The bed is calling as my eyes get heavy as my soul begins to just float away but my mind stays up with a world of it's own...where i hear things that i myself can't understand...

No comments: