Sunday, December 13, 2009

Pigs died when my heart broke into a million crying maggots....
My stomach has butterflies that are all sick and dying slow as they try to fly around in the
sickness of heart breaks and stomach pain caused by the all so dying heart....

The butterflies are fragile just like my heart is..they die soon so will my heart....
My soul seems to be lost and it cant find a home i drive and it seems endless....
My smile is so plastic that i hate looking at myself in the mirror due to that plastic fake smile..
My legs feel like they dont have blood running through them anymore and i dont feel tired even if i had to walk 300km's.....
It seems that life is bitter even though it seems super sweet but through the eyes of my family,you,loved ones and friends but it goes away the minute they have to return to their own ways.....I wish for a falling star to hit me hard so that i could be so wishfull....

At time's i feel like i go through days without knowing that days are passing by...it scares me...

So much for german pork knuckle's and good german beer......so long so far away...

No comments: