Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Questions without answers

first and foremost it would be nice to be given a lil bit of respect and not yelled at and also stop ordering me around...If it was vice versa...it would be like a part from red cliff....

I'm so in doubt...well basically as fucking shite tired I am cleaning up after Thinky and all the things she has destroyed and what not she is like family to me....I cant bear the fact selling her off to someone who might not treat her right just get her fucked by other pitbulls just so he can benefit from her...fucking assholes stay the fuck away from my dog, I swear when you sleep at nite I'll fucking break your face then fucking stab the shite out of your anus just like how fat fuck would be getting it....

I'm even more pissed at myself now...I feel like crying while I'm going through her pics from my thumb drive at work....I really fucked up big......Just to think about her happy face once she see's me coming home is priceless even though when she jumps it hurts...and I don't have model hands due to her nails cutting through my skin but I love you a lot you brown turd....I already made a big mistake by taking you in to live with us....I'm not going to make a bigger mistake by selling you away.....
but then I doubt myself again....time & money is so wicked.....its just fucking me right,left,center and from my back.....what should I do what should I do what should I do what should I do what should I do what should I do what should I do what should I do what should I do.........

So many ideas and ways but I'm afraid it wont work....yet maybe it could be a working success....
If.....if's..........if......I have no idea but I'll find that idea, oh yeah I will, and turn it into a working light bulb.....

No comments: