Monday, October 3, 2011

Flannel is my color

Like the title goes "flannel being my color" and I have to add on to that "Heroes Get Remembered, Legends Never Die"

I had like a whole scene planned out to be written and thoughts were flying high and great.
Till I got a phone call over my cellphone and this chinese girl was like "can I speaks to Vivian or Vivien?"
I was yeah go ahead and if my mandarin is that bad i reckon she said in mandarin " where's you wife"
I was like I'm Vivian and she was like "no le Vivien is girl name not man name" So me being me gave her a run down
on how you spell Vivien, Vivian and Vivianne and how the name is a unisex name and she was like "eh" "no la" and what not and finally hung up the whole call.. Only to realize that I had my manager and my work mates all listening in to my call... Pissed off not really...Just don't understand why can't they spend more time to figure out a name prior to giving yourself a name that is fancy. i:e Apple, Candy , Candice, Fiona and the list could just go on and on...

Story cut short my whole mood swing was thrown out the window thanks to random caller who said I have a girlie name. Twenty odd seven years and my name is still going strong....

Perhaps in one take learn to fly and have a sweet jamaican accent.




No comments: