Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Supporting angle designed to support hopeless romantic

A heavy cross you bear, a stubborn heart remains unchanged
No home, no life, no love, no stranger singing in your name
Maybe the season, the colors change in the valley skies
Dear god I've sealed my fate, running through hell and heaven can wait.

To the future the past that I have lived through and what the future holds come good or bad I'll be ready standing up strong.

I know a wall to scale and I know a field without a name
Head on without a care before it's way too late.

Learn from mistakes and never to repeat them. Move on be strong ,the past is the past...let it be gone with away with the wind that ever changes. Stay punk rock for the years to come.

The best of trying to forget and move on is such a pain taking process.....
If everything could ever feel this real forever, if anything could ever be this good again....

Staying under water even though you can't swim is the best option :)just make sure you can hold on to your breath long enough.

No comments: