Monday, October 4, 2010

Pastry 101: Grapes and Mangos with Shrimps on the plate

Before I utter words and before I start to begin
kick me in my nose until my face bust if not it will be you on the floor with my fist up on your face and a diet coke in my other hand...
Cause my last name is EVER and my first name is GREATEST.

wedding bliss to start the month of a virgo and a buttload of work to start of the month of the libra....what more could a aquarius ask for in the star.

Which brings me to a question: If girls were made to love? Then when would we ever get married? Who will be that special that we would walk down the the long church stretch to the altar? Such a sexy,sexy pretty little thing all the girls and ladies that are out there....like a sailor would say it's a big big ocean out there with many fishes to catch with you love net. I on the other hand:Hopeless Romantic.

If arthur was here he would say "how la my life"

There's pro's & con's on what I just have said. To sum it up is easy as this, love the ladies and enjoy the fruits of the greatest creation and never get your heartbroken and be a hopeless romantic and it's either your made with that soul mate of just be a sucker for love.

Now I'm going to pick up my guitar and and play some bedroom tunes hoping to be as good as Hendrix.

Koi fishes doing back flips is a rare act to see, have you ever seen it???

No comments: