Monday, December 5, 2011

:)

I got Summer hating on me ‘cause I'm hotter than the sun. Got Spring hating on me ‘cause I ain't never sprung. Winter hating on me ‘cause I'm colder than ya'll. And I would never, I would never, I would never Fall...
Having a blast with her and her younger sister as they bake her birthday cake.....
a few more hours from now it will be her birthday....
Yeah i'm surving with grumpy & grumpy..It's nice and really funny and it feels so great.
To you Marika...Happy birthday and have a blast....
And yes my parents also just did they 29th years of being married together...

Dearest mom & dad i love you guys alot and thanks for everything and putting up with my bullshit all this years and still kickin it together...

Yeah it's a late post as it was just saved on draft for like a week plus....

No comments: