Tuesday, November 29, 2011

SPOTLIGHT: Guest Blog - You, me & 3rd of December

Alright here comes a guest supa star blogger by the name of Nick. It's an epic romantic write up on his feelings for his beloved other half who is leaving for Miami on the 3rd of December. While the sun will shine up right in Miami we are looking stormy weather on the west coast of Asia for EPIC NICK. That won't change as the love will grow and grow and grow like a growl from the hound of the baskervilles. More to come from this quirky writer in the future.

Till then enjoy pure poetry from the soul

*******************************************************************************

You dont know what you have till its gone.
Truth spoken in a line of simple compossed words
not even amounting to more then 4 letters.
All i regret is each minute that passes..I could/should
be by her side. Each minute passes and brings the time
closer to her departure. Departure from me.

I heard the weather is cold at the east coast this time of year.
Seems we will have something in common. I was never great at goodbyes,
you would know best, even laying the dead to rest. Everyone has cobwebs
sprailled in the back of their cupboards of life.

To most it will be just another saturday evening. Put the footie on.
Grab a brew with the boys. This saturday I count the days by
simply peeling each delicate petal off a rose, the same way
our lips peel off each others kiss from the moment we say goodbye.
Freeze frame. Capture. Repeat. It plays in my head. That one last kiss
will remind me of everything you.

Wake Up, Breathless, Alone.
I stare at the phone.
missing your voice, your scent, your tone.

Look to my side,
Where you would confide,
These tears are getting tough to hide.

Illusions, clouding my sight,
I'll try hard to fight,
but distance brings cold chills thru the night.

You tell me dont fear.
That you will be here,
And that we can persevere.

December never really felt so cold.
Im feeling lost without a sense of control.


***********************************************************

No comments: