Sunday, July 18, 2010

Paint a picture with my bare hands

Sunday morning rain is falling
Sunday evening rain is still falling down....

Ironic as the afternoon was gloomy and all so cooling...
these are the days of our lives..

I've been sitting in front of the laptop since like 3pm until now...got my work done,main frame's build and I'm ready for a blue monday waiting to make it shinny pink as the week unfolds...

I do feel cold due to the beautiful weather that has blessed the country today..
There's so much i feel like writing out but i just choose to be lazy watch clips and read a little here and there...
Much to be done on Loft 57 also which I'm kinda super uber lazy to do...
Ideas run like wicked lil itchy worms being all super naughty on their first day out in the earth to play....Guess this is one of my really chilled out days all alone at home....nothing to worry nothing to think about and i'm loving it...Anita Mui ain't home also....Its just me and tinky winky pinky....
I do have to add that tinkiy winky pinky is kinda under the weather....
cant take her out for her walk and run due to the raining weather....
lets see how things goes as the nite turns on towards it's later hours....

maggot's can't grow in this cold weather.....

No comments: