Thursday, July 29, 2010

"THEREFORE "

I feel like this at the moment, thanks to Rivers Cuomo for the smile and highlight at the very moment....you got my legs shaking,tapping and grooving towards this wonderful words of wisdom by you....

I want a girl who will laugh for no one else
When I'm away she puts her makeup on the shelf
When I'm away she never leaves the house
I want a girl who laughs for no one else

I know it sounds super stereotype of a typical macho male thing but with things that are rolling down my hill this would be best applied to my current situation.....Its not a religious practice that has to be done but it's just a wishful wish for that kinda surreal calmness which is required......

On a wacky sarcastic end, word of last night: "THEREFORE" "THEREFORE" "THEREFORE"
"THEREFORE" "THEREFORE" "THEREFORE" "THEREFORE" "THEREFORE" "THEREFORE" "THEREFORE" "THEREFORE" "THEREFORE" "THEREFORE" "THEREFORE" "THEREFORE" "THEREFORE" "THEREFORE" "THEREFORE" "THEREFORE" "THEREFORE" "THEREFORE" "THEREFORE" "THEREFORE" "THEREFORE" "THEREFORE" "THEREFORE" "THEREFORE" "THEREFORE"

Guess when you can't handle your refined drink and end up thinking your a
theology & religion degree master holder with just refined "it seems drinks" then all of a sudden your the official spokesperson for the Vatican all the other denominations there is out there....

THEREFORE the real ones actually read and observe rather then drink and become all so I know everything and end up sleeping in front of the portal to your THEREFORE......

I have to say that empty vessel makes the most noise THEREFORE a filled up vessel will just sail through.....

Apart from getting 3 cock a roach attacks last nite.....
Gosh i have to do something.....



No comments: