Sunday, July 4, 2010

An Revalidation & Assessment On The Main Factor

With all the stuff that is going on with me at the current moment I'm living life high and mighty....
I find weird that I've been having a smile from ear to ear. It could be the fact that I'm not keeping things in me anymore and I'm saying it out.....and trust me I'm going to shoot my old lady now,you know I caught her messing around with another man.....and that ain't too cool......

Its been a very blissful morning, minus the fact that I have yet to sleep the whole night thanks to two musang's that cant sleep at night and tend to make noise....minus the bleeding heart on me which is being applied with sealant to prevent future cracks that will resort to heart bleeds.

I'm like so in the mood to go up and say "hey joe who's that brown eyed girl over there"

Thoughts over thoughts fill my thoughts making me think that I think too much....
the mind a weapon of mass destruction towards your enemies and if not used with care a self bomb for the host that carries the mind....

Been having secret jams with myself this whole monday morning with loads of acoustic jam on my player as i grace through my work and to my amaze shite much has been done and it's almost noon now.....

I bet you it could be the fact that I was hungry hence why sleep felt so far away last night.....
I don't want to be fat like it or hate myself cause I don't look good, maybe John Denver could share some insight on keeping slim & fit. Well dear I'm leaving on a jet plane...

Sad part about my life is I feel brand new and so re-born with a new appetite for life but you don't share that vision that I have, instead old bad memories and negative thoughts cloud your mind or either its just pure fat pork lard.....which everybody knows......but I don't know....

let's kick back and take this wild roller coaster ride....let's land on our feet and not hurt a fin or a nail, for the magical journey can still go on if we make it happen or it could just die off like the sunflower plant you once tried to plant with your salty hands. And blamed the sun and me for the death of it's sunny flower smile...

let's do jazz with slight riff of country and beats of radical hip hops and whispers of Enya.....
Or if all else fail go listen to Lynyrd Skynyrd.

If that fails on your play list the preacher men says its the end of time.

No comments: