Monday, May 24, 2010

A change of a new skin, a change of air, a change on the personal outlook on life...taste of music still stays the same...

I want to get rid of my clothes get a new set yet with a wicked twist of metal and punk rock love....I want to ride hard...even though i have joined the rat race once again, I will not I repeat not fall into that major mundane thrash shit yet i'll still listen to thrash metal and it's kind...I want to ride for the love of riding i want to drive my low rider jap turbo cars with the thought of free driving instead of keeping up with the twin turbos.....

I feel so many things coming on at the moment..at times i'm so far away from this world is because I'm trying manage my thoughts....

Medusa is calling me to the grapevine now....


Later pocket worms...

No comments: