Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Duchess & The Cougar

Don't bust my chops babe, you ain't no damsel in distress.
If so I'm your villain.
If we embark on this journey upstairs, the shit's gonna hit the fan.
For someone who wears expensive armor,
you sure as hell can't hold your own.
You best be ready to bust out the Game Genie, cause I'm the final boss.
I'm tired of one vs.
one when you play with a handicap.
Yes, I rock, but you sure could use a tutorial.
I'm tired of half assed hand jobs as I blister my fingers.
No, I won't find a worthy opponent.
What's that sound downstairs?
Man I'm missing out.
Global Guts in on,
and someone's making breakfast.
What a waste of time.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Ok it actually started out as an idea of british MILF and all american MILF hence the duchess and the cougar...which after much word play and ideas feeling towards the love for a confuse choice of brit or american I started messing around, the mystery that surrounds the duchess and the cougar still lingers though...if you could point out every line has secret meaning and another story to be unfolded you know....You fell in love with the girl at the rock show only to fall deeper in love with her mother...wicked...twisted....its a roller coaster....ride hard hold on hard or fall hard on your back and regret for not holding on tight........Because smile's fades in the summer...smilling ear to ear just show me the bathroom mirror

Anyhow what would be your best bet a Cougar or a Duchess???
Its a tough one here..... enjoy....

No comments: