Thursday, May 27, 2010

You better lock up your daughters; you’ll never know what I’ll do!

A random title just to match a random day of weird things and new things to learn about...
well just goes to show that you never stop learning...everyday you learn something new...
for example all the time being miss i'm so right (I mean well here) yet walking to komtar under the hot burning your skin with sweaty arm-pits and wet arm-pits yet you argue to say that I wore my anto-stick....these moments just make me wonder of all the beautiful girls out there in the world all the beauty that they have to offer and love to someone who will just love them back I still want to be with you, hard headed I'am mr all emo and lover boy call it what ever you want like a rapper said not long ago:
"Regardless of the things in my past that I've done
Most of really was for the hell of the fun
On the carousel so around I spun
With no directions just tryna get some
Tryna chase skirts, living in the summer sun
This is how I lost more than I had ever won
And honestly I ended up with none"
Well to laughter, good times, bad times and all the memories we have lets count our blessing and
remember our past our history and where we came from because without it, we will be nothing...



later love birds.....





No comments: