Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Updates from the past & the present.

What's up & down there maggots!!!

It's been a real super while since i actually wrote stuff here...
well here's a healthy up date on what's been going on in my life.....

Most of you know that i totally stop my job with Malaysia Airlines and have since joined Promat Malaysia which is a fire stopping company dealing mainly in steel and concrete structure,tunnels,ships and also the oil and gas company....What does Promat do...ohh well Promat makes sure that there is no fire in your building or ship or tunnel or your oil rig. It basically stops fire from spreading and not making your life like a backdraft movie....

Its been good for me in Promat,its a totally positive vibe where everyone is so super happy...its going to be 3 weeks but i really feel good...it has a mix crowd of people unlike the last job with mas which was like so super sick....its all about scandals and shit like that...well lets not talk about it..Promat on the other hand is fresh even though its a old company and have been around for some time already....
I see a future there if i really work hard and kick ass show that i can do the work....yeah work load is crazy....loads but its good....i read way alot these days...it keeps me alert which is something I’ve been looking for....I'm happy..how tired I’ am, I still wake up and go to work everyday....which reminds i have loads of datelines to up-keep....Its a every never ending workload scene...u will never be done with work...Been told by my senior engineer to be smart with my workload...take it easy and key word dont bring back your work..which I’m doing on a daily basic..matter of fact i'm doing my word now at Bad ASs Coffee in Tropicana now and at the same time trying to blog......ohh yeah the urban jungle i'm back in the urban jungle...no more thrown away far away in KLIA where all i do and see people who leave's the company and come back, its really sad i have to admit....that’s to me whereas the rest find it to be such a awesome job....pfrrtt...not me though.....

I still have yet to start riding back...hope to get that moving soon...need cash for the bike,then i can start riding...ride to live-live to ride y'all.....

I'm kinda on my super creative mode to tongue twist or write out songs now...I’ll see what I could pen down and maybe i'll write more pretty soon...much love now to all my girls & boys.....

No comments: