Saturday, October 23, 2010

80's baby to a 20th century adult

one thing that i noticed and know for a fact is....at this time, this era one thing we all could not live with out is a power point and and something that needs to be charged in order to be used...at this very current moment i'm at ampang great eastern mall star bucks (fuck yeah sounding like a real blogger at a coffee shop just writing away)and the only that is getting me super worried is the fact that i have no more battery for my laptop and its going fast and minus the fact that i have run out of rollie sheets for my ciggies....sigh....what could be even worse is if the urge to shit
just comes upon me now....then i'm really screwed.....for real....

so yeah i have so much to write very in the mood and tons of ideas but i need a power point to make franky the asus a52j stay alive and also rollie sheets....

lets see how things go..if all else fails i have a thick business development book in my bag to read.....so lets see how it goes....unless i could befriend somebody here to watch over my stuff run a floor down get my stuff then re- locate else where....

awaits the right moment....be chilled now for the time being....

No comments: