Sunday, October 17, 2010

Take two...with a ASUS A52J and coffee...

I have come across a book that I can't get my eyes or hands off it....

So un-true eh.....

well the book title is called " White Fluffy Clouds Found Inspiration Moving Forward"

I have been reading the online version as I have yet to hit a bookstore or actually find that copy in Malaysia....let's see how the search goes when I get time on my hands....

My life in the fire fighting (structure industry) has taken a whirlwind upside take and hard smack across my face....I will survive I keep telling myself that and also, I keep telling myself to toughen the F up princess.....lets see how that chapter unwinds in the months to come....

Apart from that my best old time friend Hazrie Bin Karim wishes to tweet but instead he is too shy to do so....I wonder why....anyways long live Hazrie.....we have been friends sincethe young virgin age of 8 years old....same school all those years and same class....

back to fighting flames with calculations and materials.....

No comments: