Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Lesson to be learned

Story of my grandmama.....

The long walks we used to take to the store
in town, the coins she gave me for meaningless jobs like pulling weeds
or washing the sidewalk...
or for just being good.

Those gems were all good, but the one I remember most, the jewel in the
crown of grandmotherly advice, occurred when I was only about 13. We were
sitting somewhere and just chillin and talking and what not

She told me that one day, I would find a wonderful woman and start my own
family. 'And always remember this thing,' she said. 'Be sure you marry a
woman with small hands.'


'How come, Grandmama?' I asked her.

She answered in her soft voice.
'Makes your dick look bigger.


1 comment:

Iangraphy said...

;) the wonders of the world and a grandma....