Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Silent

Aloofness is the best way to sum up what I go through on a daily basic at work.

It's really a different world..They all think different from me and act weird. I have tried like a millions time to go to their level of thinking and only to back fire or cold weird looks back at me.

Learn from your mistakes get up and walk strong and at the same DILLIGAF attitude is applied.

Being the odd one my whole life has either made look at things different, always being the first to be blame....funny perhaps I got the looks of a O.G (original gangsta) but what ever it is ...

One thing I learned from all this is to be strong and yes it has made me a strong person... You stand for yourself and your family. No one else.

Its a real slow wednesday morning hope the weekend kicks in fast and takes it time as it unwinds for the following week.

No comments: