Sunday, November 7, 2010

Updates of a over worked and used working class hero

working class so it seems or you could say it's just a way to comfort my soul for the job scope that i go through 5 days a week.

Lets do a recap, last week had a jam session with A to Z rae. not much i would say was broken or any chaos created as we both have the age issue catching up on us and on our backs. We need more practice time, more on the spot moves instead of coming all prepared and no magic.....In the end we both need more time to find that lost groove, that lost note, that lost riff and that lost voice of the voiceless.

So the ash or the fly guy or better known as Latifah bechong now (lady boy) dropped by with a cab.
At the same time Ms Chef was cooking her nasi briyani and getting me hungry for food instead of a jam session..

Story cut short a lil tweak here and there and all four of us were in the car heading MOS out to find drunk people of the night fighting a two size human bouncer. Not much on that agenda so we headed down to changkat only to find all hell breaking out with the return of the Irish Pop Sailing wonder Stevie C y'all... Drink and drink and drink and drink.......not good for the sexy machine body that i'm in the midst of making on myself but yeah drink and drink.....
Lets censored the part seeing a girl walking around in her panties......gosh what a scare.....even the ladies of the night or the ladies with the red light turned on had more clothes on that is until they are in the room with a client. :)

So yeah the week was brutal with work load up my arse over flowing down my nose and onto my pure soft heart....sigh.....

so the following weekend after the deepavali drinks and mutton and all...

Me and the Ms Chef head down to k3k or benta or what ever its called cause it kicked ass as we still had the hunt for kopitiam blues ( read her old blogs to find out more) but the joint was so good. Many more returns there.
then we headed down town k.l as I had to meet up with my technical manager and the rest of the engineers from other parties as they were all planning for the big launch for some fire engineer thingy going world wide based in k.l as the current one is u.k based and so on. Yeah i wonder how i get along with them after all i just think the other side of the road when compared up against an engineer. wonders happen in weird ways sometimes. So my job was to design up the stage and the graphics and also get the whole works down for the big launch. So on the spot after finding out what the whole gig was about and how things were going to run and what big VVIP were coming and etc etc.....I came up with a 10second video launch...yeah it was all words and lil drawings here and there and guess what the CEO/president for the group (not going to mention it here as i don't want the blog to come up during a search for that particular group as they are widely searched for, trust me) he liked/loved and jumped for joy upon hearing out my idea, job well done now the following week i dig my grave to get the layouts ready. I'm going to use Gun's & Roses Coma as the intro....it will blow the sock of them engineers, trust me.

While all this was going on, Ms Chef was tucked in Berjaya Times Square Starbucks which is by the worst ever fucking Starbucks you could ever go to. Trust me, when you go into a coffee parlour what do you smell? The smell of coffee and the roast and what no, right? Instead this Starbucks was so darn smelly....not to mention hot....I felt like i was in pudu raya bus stop....

so dirty i felt, so gosh........that then i knew my OCD high level warning was just running high. Oh yeah on another note all the couples there were fighting.....at least 3 couples i spy with my eye fought and either one walked away......in general its the worse ever Starbucks....there's loads more to bitch about that joint which i should stop and get my sexy ghetto sleep...suburban Starbucks are the best.......trust me. But i still love the coffee bean alot.

And yes there were more stuff that happened in between here and there for this write up on the past week or so but at the current moment i'm too lazy and tired too write and my back hurts....i have no idea why...perhaps its age catching up on my sexy body which i shall fight and still look 23.

Working Class hero signs off with the beat of Playing For Change.
Kindly be hardworking enough to search that up on Youtube and enjoy every moment of it.
It's normal people like you and me playing for some change.

Thank you A
D
M for the wonderful insight to Playing For Change.

No comments: