Sunday, April 6, 2008

Is 50 just a number or is fame the goal???

I have been working for the past 25 hours straight (well there were the lil smoke breaks in between) The issue at the moment is should i do another 3 hours more??? Hell man let's make it 28hours...I would but my heart feels lost....i'm missing lil white squid alot....i'm going home to her...Just hang in there babe.....

On not so personal note....everyone at work thinks i'm on drugs or ice or some weird chemical out there in the market...I was just going through this months cleo and i just can't believe that squidy really wanted me in that Cleo's Most Eligible Bachelors.........best part is i know 5 of them and all 5 of them are close to me....especially one....
well lets go the 3 dudes in the top ten were very close to me back then....and at number 30 plus he's kinda ok....don't really like him....but the one closest to would be no.........DRUM ROLL......
42.....for he is the one the only Johann Lim....the actor cousin of Julia squidy blindy iceball....yea....she has a hot good looking cousin....darn....and she wanted me to go against him....prfffttt...maybe the rest i would be kinda ok but not comfortable, but Mr Lim....i think i should just turn into a cross dress dude instead of a cleo dude....well lets follow up on who wins or makes it or does not for this years cleo's bachelor thingy......

If i were to do a mag....i would get hottest milf above 30 or Iangraphy's Most Eligible Hottie with most tattoo's.......

I feel like it's a ciggie time...have to call squidy 1st to update her......l

No comments: