Saturday, April 5, 2008

Is a title or a subject a must???

Alright it's me reporting to my bloggie duties.....

Well i'm working on the late nite/graveyard shift today....life is good i reckon...
Lil white half penguin & half squid is out with her girlfriends 2nite...yea saturday nite and i work....well lets weight out the pros & cons....you work on a saturday nite you miss out on a saturday nite life and what it has to offer...good part would be you get to save up cash...as going out on saturday nites requires you to spent cash....It's a real win/lose situation whereby it's up to the person to decide....

Apart from that..I wished upon many falling stars that i could own a huge ass turbine now for my car...and a huge ass intercooler to go with it....But i'm happy with my current horsepower but as economics has proven,people will never be happy with what they have....

We all would go crazy with things that we wished we had...or ever could just dream about...

At my current moment...my thoughts are being taken away by the office mates running & smoking around....will report to my daily dose of writing the minute i find myself in my own state of nirvana.......

Go Forth & Live As Art.......

No comments: