Tuesday, April 15, 2008

wow its been day's since i blogged...yup..i'm having the cold fever of not blogging.....its getting to me..going cold turkey thinking of my blog...well what you know i have that bloogers thingy now...

Well things been great..working & working...loads of stuff happen since my last blog....i started playing virtual piano in my office.....

WOOT WOOT WOOT for the virtual piano........


The most beautiful & wonderful incident that happen was what Julia had wrote about in her blog....It took me to higher grounds and i'm talking real sweet loving high......i was touched...i'm still speechless and can find words to put together to express how i feel...If you could open my heart and have a look see and you will find what i can't say...Baby i know you will be reading this,i just want to say that i love you from the bottom of my heart.....thank you for loving me back so much.....

Guess i got to go before i start what i started last nite...which is on a need to know basic.....

Thank you for your time....

No comments: