Saturday, April 5, 2008

Pink Guava's & Angels

I had to write this one out as the piece of paper that i wrote this on a year ago is now fading away...
well it was written down during one of my days while working with Pavilion Kuala Lumpur as the assistant tenancy coordinator/retail design team....I think it was like 3days after my 1st meeting with the inhouse design teams for the Prada and Ted baker...I did vision myself being a fashion designer and i think i'll kick ass...but again i have to say that my one most famous design would be just walking all nude on the runway for both male&female just covered in tattoos and nothing else...But then again...you can do that in your own room....just strike it baby...flaunt it like your the next model of america or malaysia....

Looking back on those years and years to come
Pictures of the past and the future plays in my mind
Trying to seize what i lost or not touch
Silence that plays in my soul plays out loud
In my life ,everyday with out a soul or a single life
I breath for the future and for the past life's, for
A meaning or without a meaning you turn away
From me without knowing what the future or
The past had for us
Don't need no jealousy burning my heart for i have burnt
My heart for you
keeping the flame alive with echoes of angels flying high

I do have a tune for what i have wrote....but cant seem to put it both together....
maybe oneday.....

No comments: