Monday, January 18, 2010

3

Everything I do is wrong,
Everything I try to do is also wrong,
Everything that I don't do is also wrong,
I try to be everything but it never seems good enough,
I'm at my end on what i should do....nothing is what as it seems anymore...
It seems that the more i try to more i seem to be failing,
Whereas the less i do try, it seems that i don't care.....

Everything hurts,everything seems like a black & white flash of the past and the happy times
I have lost my will to survive...as i write this my eyes are filled with controlled tears just waiting to unleash which i can't cause after that I'll be short on my breath and feel like puking.

I wish i could show you the world i have painted in my heart with you.....

Finally, everything I love is pain...Everything that hurts converts to lyrics...

No comments: