Saturday, January 30, 2010

Bloody Sunday

It's sunday and it's not rocking, slept early the night before....why cause i'm working on a sunday...How awesome....

Well why i say bloody sunday it's because in the morning when i was having my ciggie and my cup of ice tea....i bite my lip so hard causing it to bleed like hell...yeah it stills hurts..
then later on say 2 hours later while i was looking for stuff through my bag, i got right in between my nail where the lil soft skin is....Yes it hurt like hell...and it was bleeding....

After all that drama in the morning say around noon i rolled over to my other office...so you see my other working mates were cold so they closed the aircond difuser which is located on the ceiling...so it like 2 plus in the afternoon no aircond in the office...Gosh it is hot...So i rolled a chair over,placed it right under the aircond difuser's and jumped on the chair and tried to open it up so cool air could once again make the office cold...so yeah it get's cold the difuser is once again open...
so i feel like smoking get my ciggies out and my a quick look at my fingers and ohh shite...i got it cut while trying to open the difuser...yeah it bleed right through and it still hurts....

Well yeah i have a bleeding heart but a bleeding lip a bleeding inner skin of my nails and a bleeding finger on my right side...ohh so not cool....hence why it's a bloody sunday....

No comments: