Thursday, January 21, 2010

A Vision/Guide Line For The 20th Century Male By Mario

With these 3 simple rules you will overpower everything....
there's no such thing as the ol-fashion love story whereby it's all about love and love...
there's no such thing where you can live on love & air...

The super mario brother's have been telling & teaching us males since the early 80's about this theory.
It just hit me that it works for everyone....I have my reasons but i'd rather keep to myself so that certain parties would not get hurt by what i have to say but then again,just follow these 3 simple steps and you will be doing good.

Image was courtesy of another blogger which i kinda drop by weekly to read up about the updates on the car world and what not he has to rant about....
Thanks my dear friend for the fun filled image which got my heart laughing...
It's been days or months since i had a good healty laugh.....
I'm hoping & praying for better days ahead....Have to say that i've seen better days.....

Thinking about it i remember all those long haul trips when i was a kid i would be on the airplane just doing countless hours trying to get to evil kingdom so that i could save the princess and make the kingdom come happy & bright again...I remember the amount of batteries i would be carrying just incase my batteries die out on me..I also remember that i had the 1st game boy then a game boy advance then followed by the lil game boy pocket (if i'm not mistaken) oh boy were those days filled with an adventure that i could not wait.....
I should get a mario inked on me some where one day soon. :)

Cheers for now and get your game boy's out and start playing them mario's and learn.....You start small but in the end you will grow.....

No comments: