Sunday, January 10, 2010

First & fore most please do ignore the hottie & naughty post...i was having a high fever and at the same time going through something weird shite....its kind rough...

well its the 10th of january 2010 / 10-01-2010 or 01-10-10....it kinda looks like the number eight tortoise to me...don't ask me how...look at it for a long time.

I've been sick like since the 6th of january and today its at its peak...darn when your sick loads of stuff cant be done...it sucks big time...i cant whack full for my over time at work...i feel like a dog in heat always so grumpy and in pain...yet i want to be loved and pampered......

Alot of things have happened and changed some i myself cant cope with and some i just cant understand...well what can i say...life is full of turds waiting jump at your face.
at the moment i'm so filled with pills that i feel super duper sleepy....i wish i could just sleep..

Dec 09 was a crazy month filled with no rest at all...so much for clearing up my annual leave and taking time to rest.... :(

guess i'll stop here and write more tommrow....
much love....

No comments: