Friday, February 19, 2010

About Me...

I seem to be stopping every now and then and having a silent moment of satisfaction that this is my life. You know the moments when everything slows down and that perfect song is playing and everything gets really dreamy and surreal? I live for these moments.

I have beautiful and amazing family and friends.
I don't believe that you have to be a mean, jaded, vain, bitch to get recognition. I’m over all the fakeness, vanity, and pretentiousness that people floss all around in this world and around.
Let’s face it. Being a superficial bitch is not cute or fun. Be a good human, be happy, have good friends, and enjoy life... it's over in a blink of an eye.

I believe that people come in all shapes and sizes, nationalities, backgrounds, and orientations, and that everyone is beautiful. I’m over all the advertisements, media, and marketing, that tell’s us how to look, what to wear, and what is attractive.

Music is a big part of my life.
Free your mind from the machine people.
Have the courage to break the mold.
I’m in love with art.
I like looking at old buildings and how houses are made with cement and wood.
I like plants that have a certain ambiance which get's me all soft inside.
I’m a rare breed, of pure Portuguese.
I’m working my shit out or trying to at least.
I’m currently living one of the most fucked up beautiful life’s ever experienced by one before. I’m sure of it.
I have a fond appreciation for twisted or abnormally beautiful things.
I always root for the underdog and I love runts the most.
I collect tacky toys and weird ass artworks.
It really annoys me to eat with plastic wear.
I really am a big dork and could not give a shit less what people think.
I enjoy the most trashy things one can enjoy as well as the most luxurious things in life all at the same time.
I don't believe the "government" has our best interest in mind when it comes to social reform, health care, and the food they feed us. Even with all the tax reduction which just makes their pockets fat and ours thinner. What about helping us when all you do is help yourself. How about if we change shoes for a day???
Running out of staples really annoys me.
I wish I was a shape shifter and a gender delusionist.
I can make a mean batch of kick ass beef, salmon, egg and lamb sandwich.
Most people who know me think I’m nuts, I think I’m one of the most sane people I know though.
I drink A LOT of tea.
I make the funniest faces in the shower when the water hits my face.
I’m a really happy person that follows my heart and am indefinitely chasing all my dreams and making them realities. I’m doing it... now it's your turn.
Sometimes when everything is too much for me I’ll head to the shower and lay there with my head under the water pretending like I’m a sea creature from some other planet. water is very important to me, if you don't like taking showers and baths or bodies of water then we can't be friends as you will most often find me in one. without it I lose my essence.
I think I’m obsessed with prawns and sweet ice tea.
I'm the one who will pee on you in the shower and not say anything until you notice me smiling, and then we can have a pee contest.
I have a hairy chest which I shave.
I have a hairy legs and a kind of hairy tummy which is not shaved
It makes me smile when I see two old ladies pass each other on the street going the opposite direction at the same time.
I believe in past lives and feel that I’ve lived many before I have taken this form. maybe that’s why I’m so unusual.
My favorite thing is to go on long walks or a drive with music blaring in my headphones and get caught up in the beauty of this city, this heart, and this life.
I’m definitely learning a lot at the moment.
I made up my mind to do what I want and to look the way I want a long time ago. anyone of us can die at any giving moment and I’ll be damned if when they burn this corpse it isn't complete and a living testiment to my love, life and heart. My skin will be removed and framed, each piece meaning something different, a map of my life, and giving to a different loved one as a dedication of my life with them. if i live to be really old? It’s not like I’ll be 80 and cruising the old folk’s home. i hope to have so much in my life it won't matter what i look like. And lets face it. old saggin wrinkly skin isn't sexy either, so what if has tattoo's on it? My fuckin walker is going to have neon tennis balls on the bottom, be covered in diamonds, with hot pink streamers, a bumping sound system, and offset wheels.


MY LIFE IS AN ADVENTURE… AN EPIC ONE

No comments: