Friday, February 12, 2010

So wrong,it's so right

We can kick it here for hours...
And just mouth off about the world...
And how we know it's going straight to hell..
Pass me another bottle, honey...
The whiskey is so sweet......
But if it keeps you around, then I'm down..
Meet me out somewhere..........
I'll take you out.......
Though I'm hardly worth your time.....
In the cold, you look so fierce......
But I'm warming up
Because the tension's like a fire
We'll hit downtown in a matter of minutes
And like a bad movie, I'll drop a line
Fall in the grave I've been digging myself
But there's room for two..........
Six feet under the stars
I'm gonna roll the dice....
Before you sober up and get gone...
I'm always in over my head....
I'm guilty, but I'm safe for one more day.
Overdressed and underage..
Do you really need see an ID?
This is embarrassing as hell.......
But I can cover for it so well....
When we're six feet under the stars...

No comments: