Thursday, February 11, 2010

A day after the world premiere of thinkerbell

Well let's look at the aftermath after i did the world premiere for thinkerbell...
Got home yesterday and opened the gate phooosh comes thinkerbell running towards me.I had a quick peek into the house and shite she jumped out of the cage messed the whole house up and not to mention time bombs of shits everywhere with her whirlpool of pee here and there also...Ohh which i totally forgot to mention...the metal guys who were suppose to do the brackets for the cooking hood were also there with me...So i got pissed cursed here and there, the guys did their work while i did my clean up rounds of her mess...End of the day by evening, the brackets could not be fixed due to weight load and it needs more strength. Loft 57 cleaned up again by me...was so super tired that i had a cold shower and just crashed out until 9pm...or so..

Moral of the story: i should not praise her that much cause when i get home always a big mess awaits me...

No comments: