Friday, March 5, 2010

The Love Bug

Enjoy this big time y'all!!!

1. You make my heart beat
2. You make me complete
3. You have my heart
4. You're with me on every path
5. You know how to impress
6. You give me happiness
7. You are like my shadow
8. You follow me wherever i go
9. You wipe my tears
10. You brush away my fears
11. You understand me well
12. Without you life is like hell
13. You understand my silence
14. You brighten my world with your radiance
15. With you, I am in heaven
16. You are with me 24*7
17. You gift me lovely evenings
18. You help me win life's innings
19. You never bore me
20. You are always there for me
21. You are simple yet beautiful
22. You are serious yet thoughtful
23. I cannot spend a moment without you
24. Life is lifeless without you
25. You bring a smile to my face
26. You bring joy to my days
27. You are my precious treasure
28. You love me beyond measure
29. Together, We are a pair
30. everything in life, We can share
31. I miss you when you are away
32. I love you more than words can say
33. You make me feel warm
34. You help me withstand every storm
35. Thinking about you makes me glad
36. You re the best gift I have ever had
37. Life is beautiful, If you are there
38. You are special beyond compare
39. You care for me so much
40. Your surprises have a personal touch
41. You turn moments into memories
42. You fill my heart with peace
43. What is love, You have shown me
44. Like a book, You have known me
45. You make my life a colorful rainbow
46. Your love for me will endlessly grow
47. I call you, My biggest fortune
48. You play for me, the love tune
49. You have made me a part of you
50. You are my perfect partner, in my view
51. Your love for me is endless and true

Whoaaaa......Don't get me all wrong here now.....It's something i manage to get off Facebook it was like an I love you more than anything kinda event or thingy....I reckon everybody who joined that group had to drop a line on love for the other half.....i reckon or some lover boy or girl just had to make....

Well i laughed my ass off hard though....so fuckin emo....well some of it were good and some were kinda I'm saying it just to get in your pants....To me you can say these on a daily basic or weekly basic,but love gotta come from your daily actions and how you carry forward your daily life with your other half.....I have like way better ones on how to show your love but I'm keeping my master plan to myself.....

well let me add a few more of mine to the list....

52.I'll more love to you if we could try out different positions each time
53.Let's make love more often, not only does it make us feel closer but we cloud shave off some kilos while doing it.
54.Kissing you brings the hardy into my life,touching you makes me feel super hard and looking
at you bare naked makes me feel like a 16 year old boy.

I'll end at 54 cause i was just thinking about Club 54 in Vegas oh boy was that club cool or not....
Lesson to be learned from this blog is love is just all around you....You were born with love even fucking serial killers were born with love...(the love to kill)

Maggots & fagots for life.

No comments: