Wednesday, March 10, 2010

READ ME

Big news now.....Really big one....
Put your ears out in the open....

The Penguin has started blogging again....whoa......
Its a come back....its so 2010...its so pink and sexy, its so Milan.....Its so you.....

well that's the good news which got me all up and down at work....whoa.....
cant wait for more updates in life.......or your random notes.....
well lets see what the future has in store for you....

Yeah I'm happy even though we just super argued like fookin hell.....
Wish i could call or sms you right now to say that I just read your blog....
But the you would probably think I'm using as an excuse to just talk to you....but i really do wanna talk to you... :)

I'm super happy.....lets get the ball & dice rolling now.....

Much love....
Ian Dias

No comments: