Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Sugar Sugar so sweet art thou...

You know every time I go online and land myself on a forum or free trade zone online,
I would direct myself to for sale section which cover from cars,to hobbies, to car parts, to music and guitars for sale and always spend the most time on the pets for sale section the most and I could and would spend the most time there ever...period...

Even though on a daily basic i get angry at Pocket Rocket Thinkerbell then fall deeply in love with her 20mins later and keep telling myself that cars are way better of you should just not jump in pets at this moment and give myself the silent angry treatment...ohh why ohh why do I do that....anyways.... "LAPD" maggots....

Which brings me back to the fact that I'm an internet junkie..as much as I don't look like one at all but I'm all that...in the strangest way....

Ohh yeah I'm going to make sure i start riding hard this year....maybe it downhill/street or bmx i will do it....

No comments: