Thursday, March 11, 2010

A world of coffee

I lust, I would die for, I would dance naked under the rain, I would carry poo off the streets,
I would sing you a song...My woulds could just go on forever and ever...

Just so that I could have 3 Mondo Misto's from SegaFredo's....Ohh golly oh boy oh man....
that would make my month....Its so sinful just taking that what more with 3 not so big glasses....
To add in...their sandwich....yummy wummy tummy....

Ohh yeah since the only one in KL has closed down....sigh....and the next one in M'sia is on a island called Penang...Here's the world wide web site to help you drool over it...

http://www.segafredo.it/

Now apart from that I would do the same like above and maybe break my arm....
Just for a In&Out burger....all the way from Cali-killa- fornia.......

No comments: