Thursday, March 11, 2010

Like OMG...biatch......

More then a dozen times I have heard this song....like played on the air...
But for once actually today instead of getting angry at the singer's mickey I'm so mouse voice, I paid major attention to the rap interlude by Ludacris....

and here I'am to share it....
Luda, When I was 13 I had my first love,
there was nobody that compared to my baby
and nobody came between us, no-one could ever come above
She had me going crazy, oh I was star-struck,
she woke me up daily, don’t need no Starbucks

She made my heart pound, I skip a beat when I see her in the street and
at school on the playground but I really wanna see her on the weekend.
She knows she got me dazing coz she was so amazing
and now my heart is breaking but I just keep on saying….


lyrics courtesy of killerhiphop.com

I was so starstruck that I needed a starbucks.....
I laughed so hard that i needed a coffee bean to calm my beans downs...
It was funny to me...hence why I'm sharing my lil laughter today.....
Its really like a how 9 year old kid right up to age of maybe 14 years old might feel when they see that first love.....


No comments: